Monday, February 16, 2009

Anna's Hair Extensions Will Change Your Mind About Hair Extensions

If you want more length, but less damage, Anna's hair extensions is the process that will change your mind about hair extensions!


If you have been thinking about hair extensions, you will want the ultimate in a natural appearance from a hair extension procedure. 


You want the added length and styling flexibility. 


Or you're just plain looking for a change. But you're afraid of damage to your already growing hair. 



Here is your answer:



Introducing Hair Extensions by Anna.


Anna's hair extensions use revolutionary multiple strands application technology reduces stress on your own hair. This application method also allows you greater styling options and is a virtually seamless transition.



100% human hair, a wide selection of beautiful colors and an application method surpassed by none. 


You will love the removal too! Imagine having the bond crystallize and turn to powder after applying the remover. It’s that simple.

You can reach Anna @ 813-494-5688 or stop by Bella Donna Salon and Spa on 2906 Swann Ave, in Tampa, Florida - across from Memorial Hospital.

2 comments:

  1. I had hair extensions with Anna this afternoon...i moved to Tampa recently and didn't have any contacts or experience with local hai8rdressers. I found Anna's ads on the internet. When I spoke with her, I was happy that her prices were very reasonable, but not so cheap that I suspected the quality. In this case, I got WAY more than I paid for. Anna was amazing.

    I was excited to have the extensions, but Anna's work by far surpassed my expectations. My hair is GORGEOUS now. It matches perfectly and no one who didn't know would ever guess that this hair isn't my own. She took the time to make sure that it was perfect. I can't rave about her enough!

    I had never met Anna and honestly, I was terrified. I decided to take the plunge and try long thick hair ONE time at least before I am too old to enjoy it (I turn 40 this summer) It is amazing how great this looks, and EVERYONE has complimented my hair--even the people I count on to tell me when I have food in my teeth or my pants are too tight. Everyone has told me how amazing I look.

    This is day one with the extensions. I already know that I will be getting them again and I will have no one else touch my hair now but Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna is absolutely the best! I had my extensions done about a month ago to celebrate my birthday and she treated me incredibly well. She worked hard to try to order my hair to come in time for the date. She customizes your look to get your desired look and takes in consideration your hair type. I have fine hair and she chose a system that will not damage my hair. I haven't had any problems at all. Everyone loves my hair and no one can tell I have extensions! She makes it look natural and you can wear your hair any way-up, down, curled, straightened. She is a true professional and the best in town. She cares about her clients and a week after I saw her she checked up on me to see if I had ay problems with the extensions. I love my hair! She is truly the best and does quality work quickly. I recommend her for anyone, especially novices like me.

    ReplyDelete