Monday, February 16, 2009

Why Hair Extensions?

Hair Extensions

These give you options - besides just lengthening hair, it can also be used to add volume or highlights or lowlights to achieve almost any look you desire. Even when used for hair lengthening because it places less stress on your hair and on you.

The process is simpler and easier to perform than today's hair extension procedures. It causes no damage to your existing hair; and it can be removed quickly and easily. Unlike standard hair extensions which can take up eight hours to apply, these can be performed in as little as two hours. As you might expect that time savings translates into cost savings.

What makes it different is how it's applied to your hair.
Instead of the conventional tied and glued on method, a modern day polymer is used to meld the extension hair to your existing hair. In addition to taking less time and being less traumatic to your existing hair, the nature of the process gives it greater flexibility and versatility.

What could a little extra length or  more volume or highlights or lowlights do for your hair? What could they do for your appearance?

Just call Anna @ 813-494-5688 and you'll be able to explore all the various hairstyles that were not possible with your existing hair. Whether it's for a special occasion or to look on every occasion. And if you get tired of your new look, no worries because it's easy to reverse the procedure because the process is a model of simplicity.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, let me just say that this is WELL worth the money - the problem is I KNEW it would be addicting! I have always wanted to do this but didn't want to damage my hair... these extensions solve that dilemma!

    Anna is not only totally cool, sweet and fun - she has got her S--T together! (and I am a skeptical NY'er) She is meticulous, works fast and accurately, and really CARES how your hair turns out. She was as joyous as me with the end result after the long day (yes be prepared to sit for a while!)

    Anna, I cannot say enough...honestly - My husband freaked! He loves it, and by the way, even friends that I saw recently thought it was MY HAIR (cause I was wearing it up SO much when it was shorter they actually thought it grew that much) SILLY! Anyway, I didn't wash my hair till Thursday (I was good) and I'm following all of the directions below!

    Everything that you said about confidence and feeling great about myself is ALL true! It was terrific hanging, chatting and the end result is gorgeous! Oh, and if you can send me a photo from the after , that would be awesome! See you very soon! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. clip in hair extensions
    Some top quality hair extensions will value lots of cash therefore it's important to see your funds preliminary to examine that strategy is best for you.

    ReplyDelete